I love creating marketing. I love scheduling marketing. But I know not everyone feels that way or isn’t sure how people are doing what they are doing. Here are my top tools that I use for creating, sharing and posting for my small business everyday. Let me know in the comments if you want a deep dive post on any of these tools!
- Canva – I LOVE Canva! If you haven’t checked it out, do it. The free version has so much available for designs and templates and it’s so much quicker than using photoshop to create everything from facebook, pinterest, instagram and even instagram stories!
- Later – Later is how I schedule posts for facebook, pinterest and instagram. The free version is great and I actually only used the free version for the last few years. There are so many features like saving your hashtags for instagram and planning your instagram feed!
- Google Keep – I’m a googlehead (is that a saying?) so I love all things google. Keep is where I put my brain. You can create lists, color code them, set reminders and even share them with others. Plus, add the app on your phone and you’ll always have your lists with you!
- Linktree – If you’ve got a business page on Instagram, you need Linktree. You can add multiple links so that once people click the link in your profile, they see the linktree page that displays the links you’ve set up. The free version is great and all I need really!
- Story Cutter App – If you follow me in Instagram, you know I like to do a ramble video in my stories occasionally. I always get questions on how I do this because Instagram only lets you do 15 second videos. So I record video with my phone camera app then use the app Story Cutter to cut the video into 15 second chunks. I did pay for this app but I use it so much, it’s worth every penny!
I hope this was helpful! Let me know if you want more posts like this. I use so many tools and I’m always happy to share what is working for me! Of course, not all tools will work for everyone so feel free to let me know what your #1 tool is for your business.